About Clay Fields
Qualified & experienced horticulturist/gardener:
- A Masters degree in Urban Horticulture (UniMelb), experience in a wide variety of gardens + problem-solving background in chemical engineering & TAFE teaching (IT).
- Australian Institute of Landscape Designers & Managers (AILDM).
- Chainsaw Level 1.
- OH&S (White Card).
- AgVet Chemical Users + ACUP.
- Working with Children Check.
- Worksite Traffic Management.
Clay Fields provides, on a one-off or regular basis
- Mowing, slashing & weed removal.
- Pruning, hedging & mulching.
- Shrub moving/removing.
- Cutting back small – medium trees.
- Garden irrigation – fix & instal.
- Expert advice on plants & soils.
- Ecological plant selection (‘right plant’ for the site & conditions).
- Plant sourcing/planting.
- Rejuvenating gardens.
‘A well-designed garden is always a place of mystery, beauty and refreshment at the deepest level.’
– Elizabeth Goudge, novelist & social commentator.