About Clay Fields
Qualified & experienced horticulturist/gardener:
- A Masters degree in Urban Horticulture (UniMelb), experience in a wide variety of gardens + problem-solving background in chemical engineering & TAFE teaching (IT).
- Australian Institute of Landscape Designers & Managers (AILDM).
- Chainsaw Level 1.
- OH&S (White Card).
- AgVet Chemical Users + ACUP.
- Working with Children Check.
- Worksite Traffic Management.
Clay Fields provides, on a one-off or regular basis
‘A well-designed garden is always a place of mystery, beauty and refreshment at the deepest level.’
– Elizabeth Goudge, novelist & social commentator.