Corona Virus Outbreak
In recent days, we have all become familiar with concepts like ‘social distancing’, ‘spatial distancing’ and ‘self-isolation’ – all precautions and collective efforts to slow and limit the spread of COVID-19.
Further to our message to the community around us, Clay Fields has moved judiciously to adopt a series of appropriate measures to put these concepts into practice. We have been guided in this effort by the advice of local, state and national public health authorities in Australia.
Our goals have been to do our utmost to protect the health and safety of our community and the wider population; to ensure that
- We use gloves and disinfected tools.
- We take all the necessary precautions and hygiene steps to make sure no one is infected, including minimising or even eliminating face-to-face contact, using digital and phone communication where necessary.
- We take health experts and government officials’ guidance, maintaining social distances to recommended levels and postponing work if there is any suspicion of contact with the virus.
For further information refer to this Vic Health webpage 🡺 https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/victorian-public-coronavirus-disease-covid-19
It is our aim to maintain a high level of service while keeping clients safe.
Why Choose Us?
About Clay Fields
Qualified & experienced horticulturist/gardener.
- A Masters degree in Urban Horticulture (UniMelb), experience in a wide variety of gardens & problem-solving background in chemical engineering & TAFE teaching (IT).
- Australian Institute of Landscape Designers & Managers.
- Chainsaw Level 1.
- OH&S (White Card).
- AgVet Chemical Users + ACUP.
- Working with Children Check.
- Worksite Traffic Management.
What We Provide
Mowing, slashing & weed removal
Pruning, hedging & mulching
Cutting back small – medium trees
Garden irrigation – fix & install
Expert advice on plants & soils
What Our Clients Say
We were very happy with the trimming you had done at… and hopefully the trees will come back with a better shape
Ian P, Hampton
The garden is looking great, we’ve had lots of compliments.
Kate I, Bentleigh
Following major issues with the Body Corporate over the appearance and weed level of my garden, I hired Clay fields, whose ongoing work has had a big impact on the presentation of my garden and there are no more problems. Thank you.
Linda J, Mentone
You always do a good job with my lawns.