Why Choose Us?
We are a horticulturist & landscape gardening company in Melbourne.
About Clay Fields
Qualified & experienced horticulturist/gardener.
- A Masters degree in Urban Horticulture (UniMelb), experience in a wide variety of gardens & problem-solving background in chemical engineering & TAFE teaching (IT).
- Australian Institute of Landscape Designers & Managers.
- Chainsaw Level 1.
- OH&S (White Card).
- AgVet Chemical Users + ACUP.
- Working with Children Check.
- Worksite Traffic Management.
What We Provide
We provide horticulturist & landscape gardening services near you in Melbourne.
Commercial landscape gardener/horticulturist Melbourne
Lawn mowing, slashing & weed removal
Pruning, hedging & mulching
Cutting back small – medium trees
Garden irrigation – fix & install
Expert advice on plants & soils
What Our Clients Say
Thank you, Rob, for help and advice in keeping my small garden tidy and bright!
We were very happy with the trimming you had done at… and hopefully the trees will come back with a better shape
Ian P, Hampton
The garden is looking great, we’ve had lots of compliments.
Kate I, Bentleigh
Following major issues with the Body Corporate over the appearance and weed level of my garden, I hired Clay fields, whose ongoing work has had a big impact on the presentation of my garden and there are no more problems. Thank you.